Tandoori Gobi Tikka
- 1, Medium size cauliflower head or gobi
- For marination
- 1 cup, Curd
- As per taste, Salt
- 1/2 tsp, Turmeric powder
- 1 tsp, Ginger garlic paste
- 2 Stacey, Maggi Masala e Magic
- 1/2 tsp, Carom seeds or ajwain
- 1 spoon, Mustered oil
- As required, Black salt
- 1/2 tsp, Crushed kassori methi
- Hung the curd in a cheese cloth and let the whey get drained. Meanwhile, rinse and chop the cauliflower/gobi florets into medium or large size. Try to keep them in one size as its helps in uniform grilling.
- Boil water with salt. Add the florets and simmer them for 3-4 minutes. Switch off the fire and let the florets be in the hot water for 7-8 minutes.
Drain the florets and keep aside. Mix all the ingredients listed under marination. Marinate for 1 or 2 hr.
- Now heat 2 tbsp oil in the pan and spread in marinated gobi. Roast on all sides until they turn golden brown. alternatively, you can cook in tandoor or oven.
Now take the skewer and slide in roasted gobi.
- Finally, enjoy Maggi Masala e Magic tandoori gobi sprinkled with chaat masala..