Indulge into these chocolaty crispy marble cookies and relish your evening tea and coffee with these flavourful treats.
Eggless marble cookies
- 100 grams
- 60 grams
, Granulated sugar
- 65+75 grams
- 2+2 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoons
, Cocoa powder
- Beat the butter till light and fluffy.
- Powder the sugar till smooth and add to the butter. Beat till it turns pale.
- Divide the butter-sugar mixture in two equal parts in separate bowls.
- Add 65g cake flour in one bowl and 75g cake flour in another. Add the cornflour to both the bowls and fold the mixture gently. In one of the bowls, add the cocoa powder and fold again.
- You will now have a white cookie dough and a brown cookie dough.
- Wrap the doughs in two separate cling films and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Divide both the dough balls into 20 portions each. Roll the white dough and brown dough together to form a pattern. You can also roll them into logs and twist them around each other to achieve an artistic marbled design.
- Flatten the cookies and place them on a greased baking tray.
- Bake them at 180 degrees C for 10-12 munutes.