Snack on these chocolate bliss balls for instant energy throughout the day! They’re delicious and super quick to make! Not to mention healthy and packed with protein!
Chocolate Bliss balls
- 14 units
, Dates, pitted
- 200 grams
, Roasted almonds
- 4 tablespoons
, Homemade peanut butter
- 1 tablespoons
, Cocoa powder or chocolate powder
- 1-2 tablespoons
, Water (if needed)
- for garnishing
, Crushed peanuts
- Blend all the ingredients (except peanuts) in a food processor.
- Tip them out on a baking sheet lined with butter paper.
- Make balls out of the mixture. If the mix feels dry, add some hot water to make it sticky to the touch.
- Roll the prepared balls in crushed peanuts.
- Refrigerate for 4-5 hours until hardened