Ice creams are best for summers
Salted Caramel Ice Cream
1/4 cup sugar
2 tbsp water
1 tsp salt
200 ml cream(Amul/heavy cream
1 cup heavy cream
1 cup full cream milk
1/2 tsp vanilla essence
1 tbsp cornfloor
1/2 cup powder sugar
1/2 cup dry fruits of your choice
- For caramel, in a pan take sugar and water. On slow flame allow it to caramelize. Do not stir it. It will take some time to get it done. Then add cream and mix well till thick. Add salt. Cool it and keep it in the fridge.
- Now make the ice cream. Take milk and allow it to simmer on slow flame. Add cornflour to the milk in another bowl and stir to dissolve lumps.
- Whip the cream. Now add the cornflour milk to the milk on gas. Allow it to thicken. Keep stirring. When milk is done switch off the gas.
- Add vanilla essence to the whipped cream and whip for 1 min. Add sugar and whip for 1 more minute.
- Now add milk and stir everything well. Now set it in the deep freezer for 2-3 hrs. Remove and whip it again for 3-4 minutes. Again back in the freezer for 5-6 hrs. Its ready.
- Now in an ice cream bowl serve the ice cream scoops drizzled with salted caramel and chopped dry fruits.