500 ml milk
25-30 biscuits ,3 tsp corn flour
1/2 cup sugar, 1-2 tsp coffee
1/4 cup water
- Add milk to pan. Add sugar n corn flour n mix everything well with whisk. Now turn on heat n let it cook on medium flame.
- Stir continuously until it thickens n turns creamy.
- Let the mixture cool down completely. Dilute coffee in water.
- Take a dish n arrange biscuits. Drop coffee water by spoon on biscuits. Spread the pudding evenly. Arrange biscuits again repeat the whole process.
- Break the biscuits into 2 n arrange on pudding. Decorate with biscuits crumbs from sides.