When it comes to Thai Cuisine, we literally can not emphasize enough when we say that it is one of the most healthy and tasty cuisines in the world! Some of the best Thai dishes make the healthiest meal! Thai cooking places emphasis on lightly prepared dishes with strong aromatic components and a spicy edge. Whether it is red curry noodles or Pad Thai, Thai food can become comfort food quite quickly.
On that note, here we have the best Thai Curry noodle recipe for you, here is what you need for Thai red curry noodles-
- 1 Zucchini (yellow or green) - Diced
- 2 Bell peppers (any 2 colours) - Diced
- 1 cup Mushrooms - Diced
- Spring Onion- Chopped
- 1 big Onion - Chopped
- 10 to 12 cloves of Garlic - Chopped
- 2 green chillies - chopped
- Red Thai curry paste
- 1 cup Coconut milk
- Sale & pepper
- Galangal (optional) - Diced
- Ready to boil noodles - 1 packet
- 1 tsp sugar
- Olive oil
- Take Leek, lemongrass and thyme and tie them together with a strong thread. Set it aside.
- Heat 2 tbsp butter and 1 tbsp olive oil in a pan.
- Add 1 tbsp garlic and diced mushrooms to the pan, season with salt and saute until golden brown.
- Set aside the mushrooms on a plate. Now saute zucchini and bell peppers for 2 to 3 minutes (season with salt and pepper) and set aside on a plate.
- Add oil to the pan again and let it heat.
- Add the rest of the garlic, spring onion, chillies, galangal & onions and saute them.
- Once they are golden, add schezwan sauce, curry paste and saute till cooked.
- Add coconut milk and stir the mixture until combined. Add the sugar to it and mix.
- Put in the noodles and the rest of the cooked vegetables and let it boil for 3 to 4 minutes.
- Adjust the salt and pepper and serve hot!
Now you have the best Thai curry noodles recipe!