By Foodism Team
Are you a K-pop fan? What about Korean cuisine? Korean cuisine growing popular at a fast speed and making its way to all parts of the world. Its flavours of spice and tang have won many hearts till now. Today we have kimchi-bokkeum-bap or kimchi fried rice recipe for you. So if you are a Korean food lover, keep reading!
Kimchi fried rice is made primarily with kimchi and rice, along with other available ingredients, such as diced vegetables or meats like chicken or pork. The dish prefers over-ripen kimchi and leftover cold rice. There is, of course, a ton of minced garlic, and green onion and the dish is topped with sesame seeds. Sounds delicious? Let’s make it!
- 1 cup kimchi
- Kimchi juice
- 1 cup enoki mushrooms
- 3 cups steam short-grained rice
- Minced garlic (Acc. to taste)
- ½ tsp sesame oil
- Sesame seeds
- Scallions for garnish
- In a pan or wok, heat cooking oil.
- Saute the mushrooms and set aside.
- In the same pan, saute garlic and then add kimchi and cook
- Add the rice and kimchi juice and mix everything together
- Add pepper and mushrooms into the pan and stir.
- Take it out in a bowl and stir in the sesame oil.
- Top with sesame seeds and scallions.
Your Korean kimchi rice is ready!