By Foodism Team
Every party or gathering require desserts, but the hassle they create is nerve-wracking! To make space and set the oven, is just too much work. But what if you could easily make no-bake dessert at home? Here we have 3 amazing chocolate recipes and other no-bake dessert recipes that will make your life easier!
No-bake Mini Cheesecake
- 65g graham cracker crumbs or any crackers
- 2 Tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 Tablespoon granulated sugar
- 200 g cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 50 g granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- ½ can of condensed milk
- For the topping- Caramel Sauce/ Chocolate ganache/ Raspberry sauce
- Put graham crackers in a large resealable plastic bag, and crush them with a rolling pin until fine crumbs form.
- Pour crumbs into a medium bowl; stir in sugar. Add butter, and stir until well combined.
- Press the crumb mixture into a baking dish with removable sides, spreading it 1 1/2 to 2 inches up the side; press flat & chill the crust in the freezer for at least 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the filling: Using an electric mixer set at medium-high speed, beat the cream cheese in a large bowl until smooth.
- Beat in the condensed milk a little at a time, scraping the sides of the bowl, as necessary. Beat in the lemon juice and vanilla.
- Pour the filling into the crust; smooth the top with a rubber spatula. Cover with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until firm, 2 1/2 to 3 hours.
- Then remove the sides and put the choice of topping over the cheesecake.
- Now cut it into mini cheesecakes and serve!
Mini Chocolate fudge
- 650g good quality chocolate, finely chopped
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter, cubed
- 350g sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Sea salt flakes
- Line an 8x8-inch square baking pan with foil or parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place the chocolate and butter into a large microwave-safe bowl, and heat in 30-second intervals, stirring after each one, until melted and smooth.
- Stir in the condensed milk and vanilla until combined. The mixture will be very thick.
- Spread the mixture into the prepared pan, and smooth out the top.
- Top with sea salt flakes and refrigerate for 2-4 hours or until completely set.
- Remove the fudge from the pan and cut it into small bite-sized fudge!
White Chocolate Mousse Jar
- 180 g White Chocolate chopped
- 1.5 tbsp Butter
- 238 g Heavy Whipping Cream
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- Add chocolate & butter to a microwave-safe bowl and melt in the microwave at 30-second intervals, this helps keep it smooth.
- Chocolate keeps melting from residual heat, so stop just before you think it's fully melted. Set aside to cool
- In another bowl, pour whipping cream and use a hand blender to whip cream till you get soft peaks (approx 7-10 minutes).
- Add vanilla extract and whip again to combine.
- Fold in the cooled chocolate mixture into the whipped cream till fully incorporated.
- Make sure the cream is not too cold for the melted chocolate.
- Use a piping bag to pipe the mousse into serving jars.
- Top it with strawberry or raspberry and enjoy!