• Mix all pakora ingredients except oil and add about ½ cup of water. Mix well.
• Heat oil in a Kadhai and deep fry vegetable and gram flour mixture after making into small balls. Fry till pakoras are golden brown
• Beat Curd/Yogurt and mix gram flour in it. Blend thoroughly so as to ensure that there are no lumps. Add turmeric powder, salt and 3 cups of water
• Heat oil in a Kadhai. Add fenugreek seeds and dry red chili. Stir fry for half minute. Add Gram flour and Yogurt mixture. Bring it to a boil and simmer on a slow fire for about 15 minutes. Stir occasionally
• Add red chili powder and fried pakoras and again simmer the punjabi kadi for about 5 minutes
Foodism is a one-stop destination for all things food. It is the sole platform in India where home chefs and content creators can create exclusive food related content, and also buy and sell exclusive handmade dishes from their homes using a simple mobile application.
All the world’s a plate… and your recipe could be the main course!
Foodism is home to culinary professionals and food lovers from across the country. From a comprehensive food magazine, to a networking
platform for food enthusiasts and professionals, as well as a recipe and content sharing platform, Foodism has it all.
And so much more…!
Register and stand a chance to:
Win Instagram features
Get featured in the Foodism magazine
Win cash prizes
Widen your network
Increase your audience base
Whether you’re a food entrepreneur looking at business expansion, a homemaker selling her home-made creations, or a food aficionado
journaling your culinary adventures, Foodism is the place for you.
Register with Foodism today and watch your community grow.