Maggi Kofta in Spinach Gravy
1 hr and 30 minutes
- 1 pack, Maggi noodles
- 400 gms, Spinach
- 1 sachet, Maggi masala ae magic
- 100 gm, Paneer
- 2, Boiled potaoes
- 1 cup, Bread crumbs
- Salt to taste
- 2 teaspoons, Red chilli powder
- 2 teaspoons, Garam masala
- 2tablespoons, Oil
- Oil for frying
- 1, Bay leaf
- 2 inches, Cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon, Cumin seeds
- 1, Black cardamom
- 2 teaspoon, Green chillies
- 1 teaspoon, Coriander powder
- 1 teaspoon, Haldi
- 1 teaspoon, Ginger garlic paste
- 1 teaspoon, Haldi powder
- 2, Onions
- 1 cup, Tomato puree
- 1/2 cup, Corn Flour Slurry
- Crush Maggi noddles to make fine powder and transfer to a mixing bowl.
- Add boiled mashed potatoes, bread crumbs, salt, garam masala, green chillies , garam masala and red chilli powder and mix well to make a dough
- Crumble Paneer and add salt.
- Take lemon sized portion of the dough and flatten using palms.
- Place the paneer ball at the center of the dough and seal it properly,
- Dip t he kofta balls in corn flour slurry and coat with roughly crushed maggi noodles
- Deep Fry the koftas in medium hot oil until turn golden brown and crispy.
- Blanch the spinach and make a fine puree
- Heat oil in a kadhai and add the whole spices. Let them crackle.
- Add ginger garlic paste and finely chopped green chillies. Cook for a minute.
- Add chopped onions and cook until translucent.
- Add tomato puree and cook until the oil is separated.
- Add salt, coriander powder, haldi and garam masala and saute for 2 minutes.
- Add 1 cup water and simmer for 4-5 minutes.
- Let the gravy thicken and serve in a serving dish.
- Place the koftas at the top and garnish with fresh cream. Serve hot with chapati, naan,paratha or rice.