Ingredients For Mango Khandvi:
- Besan – 1 cup
- Water – 1 cup
- Mango Puree – 1 & 1/2 cup (Strained)
- Cardamon – 3 to 4
- Sugar – 2 Tbsp
- Dry Fruits – 3 Tbsp (crushed)
Ingredients For Chena Filling:
- Paneer – 60 gms
- Sugar Powdered – 2 Tbsp
- Cardamom – 2 to 3
Ingredients For Mango Sauce:
- Mango Puree – 1/2 cup (strained)
- Condensed Milk – 2 Tbsp
- Milk – 1 Tbsp
Method For Khandvi:
- First of all blend together besan and water to form paste with no lumps.
- Take it in a pan and add in mango puree and cook.
- Add in sugar and cardamom and cook on low heat till it is thick and spreadable.
- Now spread the mixture on platform and let it cool for 5 minutes.
- Till then make filling and sauce. Grate paneer add in sugar and cardamom and filling is done. For sauce mix mango puree, condensed milk, and milk.
- Now sprinkle chena filling on khandvi, cut in 2 inchs and roll them. Garnish it with mango sauce and dry fruits.
- Chill it for 2 hours and enjoy.