- 1 cup roasted kodomillet
- 1 cup roasted rava
- 2tsp ginger chili paste
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- Salt to taste
- 1 cup curd
- 1 tsp lime juice
- 2 tsp Sugar
- 2 tsp dhaniya jeera powder
- Corriander leaves for garnish
- 1 packet eno
- For seasoning
- 1 tsp coconut oil or any oil preferred
- 1 tsp each rai, jeera, urad dal
- Pinch hing
- Few curry leaves and chopped Corriander
- Roast kodomillet grains and rava till slightly brown,cool down and in a mixer make powder.
- Mix the powdered flour along with curd,ginger chili paste, dhaniya jeera powder lime juice curd salt and sugar ,oil and mix well.
- Set aside for 15 minutes atleast.
- Now add one packet eno,mix well and pour in dhokla plate and steam for 15 minutes.
- Cool down and cut into pieces. Heat oil add oi add all masala as Mentioned in Seasoning and pour over the dhokla.
- Serve along chutney