- 1 cup chopped 90 percent dark chocolate.
- 2 tsp butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2cup sweet chocolate (any preferred)
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- Chocolate chips or hazelnuts for decoration.
- 1tsp almond flour or maida
- Melt chocolate with butter in oven and keep it aside for cooling.
- Beat eggs till light and fluffy mix in the chocolate mixture gently add almond flour or maida ,baking powder and cut fold the batter .
- In a preheated oven bake it at 160 degrees for 20 minutes or till done. Pls use a springform baking tin since its flour less it is difficult to de mold hence use it in a tin which has base .
- Note since this is a flourless cake it has to be baked at less temperature. Cool it completely and top it with chips or hazelnut ,chill it for 2 hours and ready to serve.