Chickoo burfi is very delicious and easy to make.
- 4-5 chikoo pulp (peel the skin and grate)
- 150g mawa (dried whole milk)
- 3 tbsp coco powder
- ½ cup sugar
- 3 tbsp ghee
- Chopped nuts.
1. Heat a pan on a low flame, then add in to 3 tbsp ghee and put chikoo pulp.
2. After 2 mins add grated mawa.
3. keep the pan on a low flame and begin to stir the mixture.
4. keep on stirring the mixture continuously.
5. When the mixture bubbling and slightly thickening, remove the pan from fire.
6. Add the coco pawder
7. Mix quickly and very well.
8. Pour the barfi mixture on the greased tray with ¼ tsp ghee and spread it to a layer of ½ inch thickness from all sides. level the top with the spatula.
9. Spread some finely chopped nuts and chocolates
10. Once cooled at room temperature, slice chickoo barfi.
11. Now, Chickoo Burfi is ready.