- 1.5 cups grated carrot
- 2 cups maida ( all purpose flour)
- 50 ml oil
- 3 eggs at room temperature
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp ginger powder or grated ginger
- 2 tsbp dalchin powder (cinnamon)
- 1 cup sugar or honey
- 1 tsp dedicated coconut
- Seive maida,baking soda,powder dalchini powder in a clean dry bowl . Beat eggs till its fluffy add sugar or honey and beat again till light add oil and fold it. Now add all the dry ingredients and mix well add carrots and coconut raisins . Grease a mould and pour the mixture into the baking pan and bake in a preheated oven at 160 for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Note since carrot are sweet sugar or honey is used less however if you like it sweet increase the proportion of sugar by one more cup
- Moist carrot cake is ready to be served with tea.
Serves 4-6 persons